Download RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 For iOS 5.1.1 Tethered Jailbreak
Redsn0w has been updated by the iPhone Dev-Team that now support for iOS 5.1.1 jailbreak on A4 iDevices. RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 for Windows and Mac can be used to tethered jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod touch 4G and iPod touch 3G. Only iPhone 3GS with old bootrom gets untethered 5.1.1 jailbreak and RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 doesn’t bring any iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak support for new iDevices.
iPhone Dev-Team mentioned on their blog – RedSn0w v0.9.11b4 completes the tethered JB support for 5.1.1 on A4 devices and earlier, including proper “Stitching” and “Custom” creation of NO_BB IPSWs. If you are an A4 iDevice user and had already updated your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod touch 4G or iPod touch 3G to iOS 5.1.1, use the latest version of Redsn0w for a tethered 5.1.1 jailbreak.
Download Redsn0w 0.9.11b4
- Jailbreak 5.0.1 (iOS 5.1.1-9B206f) On Apple TV 2 With Seas0nPass 0.8.4 [Windows]
- Jailbreak Apple TV 2 On 5.0.1 (iOS 5.1.1-9B206f) With Seas0nPass 0.8.4 [Mac OS X]
- UltraSn0w 1.2.7 To Unlock iOS 5.1.1 On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G
- Download Seas0nPass 0.8.4 To Jailbreak 5.0.1 (iOS 5.1.1-9B206f) On Apple TV 2
- iOS 5.1.1 Tethered Jailbreak On iPhone 4 With RedSn0w 0.9.10b8b