Download RedSn0w 0.9.12b2 For iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak
The iPhone Dev-Team has released an updated version of RedSn0w 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak tool that brings in some new functionalities and bug fixes. RedSn0w 0.9.12b2 for Windows and Mac now explicitly ask users with Limera1n jailbreakable iDevices whether they want to inject rocky-racoon using the DFU ramdisk method or the backup/restore method. Users need to know that the ramdisk method is better for those with lots of media on their device that would create very large backups, and it’s required for those with unactivated iPhones. If you’ll always want to use Limera1n exploit, you can select that in the Preferences pane.
RedSn0w 0.9.12b2 is available for both Windows and Mac and can be used for iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak on iPhone 4S, iPad 3, iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod touch 4G and iPod touch 3G. RedSn0w 0.9.12b2 also fixes an iBooks issue on old-bootrom 3GS iPhones, and provides more useful error messages when things go wrong.
Download RedSn0w 0.9.12b2
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.11b1 To Downgrade iPad 3, iPhone 4S and iPad 2
- How To Unlock iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS With SAM Activation Ticket
- iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak From Chronic Dev-Team [Status Update]
- Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 4 On iOS 5.1.1 With RedSn0w 0.9.12b2 [Mac OS X]
- iPhone 4S Untethered Jailbreak On iOS 5.1.1 With RedSn0w 0.9.12b2 [Mac OS X]